Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Dutch Connection


I'm very excited today to introduce you to the new Cartolina Baby collection. I have been asked many time to design a range of baby announcements but, up until now, I haven't found a good online fit for Cartolina Baby. So, I was excited to meet Nathalie and Dorien from the Dutch company, Lief Leuk & Eigen. They approached me about designing some cards for them a few months ago and I am happy to tell you, that as of today, they are available online. Now this first dip into the baby industry takes place in Europe and the reason I'm starting there is because I really felt a good connection to the aesthetic at Lief Leuk & Eigen - the bold images and colours are a good fit for Cartolina. In the past I have found that the baby stationery industry thrives in a very cliché world of the palest hues - Cartolina and Lief Leuk & Eigen are about to change that!
The Cartolina Baby collection is available for customization - baby's name and all the exciting details. The cards are super pretty on the inside too with lots of options to personalize right on their very clever website. Nathalie assures me that they have shipped baby announcements all over the world - so don't be shy if your in Canada or the US give them a shout and they can estimate international shipping for you. Lief Leuk & Eigen are at the Negenmaandenbeurs show this week in Amsterdam and would thrilled to say hi if you happen to be attending - I know we have loads of Dutch readers!





Blog Widget by LinkWithin